I’m completely into fresh blooms, comfy shoes, good cup of tea, the list goes on…
Below are a few of my recent obsessions, things that I eat, wear and use almost every day.
1. Sole Society reversible bag. Super chic and goes with a lot of outfits since it has 2 different colors. It’s big enough for you to use it as a gym bag and it comes with a little pouch for makeup or accessories. I’ve been using it non-stop. I believe it’s on sale now:) It looks expensive yet it’s very affordable.
2.Birkenstocks -are very comfortable. Perfect everyday sandal and they come in so many colors!
3. Jo Malone body creme and candle.
“English Pear and freesia” is one of my favorite scents. The body creme is rich and will last a long time. I like to use it as a base for my perfume- it makes it smell amazing and the smell lasts longer. You can also mix 2 fragrances for your own unique smell.
*The candle will fill your home with delicate fragrance within minutes and the scent will linger for a couple of days after lighting it.
4. Clarisonic is a game changer. Smoothens and clears your skin if you use it regularly. It removes makeup like nothing else. Use it once a day.
5.Lace up flats -I’ve been wearing them a lot. They are super comfortable and chic. I purchased black and nude. They literally look good with every outfit.
6. Fresh flowers. Enough said ( fish bowl from CB2 )
7. Coconut oil – I can’t stress enough how wonderful this oil is. It’s perfect not only for cooking but as a moisturizer, hair mask ( mix it with honey and warm it up), cuticle help, scrub ( mix it with sea salt) etc.
There are plenty of articles on how you can use it. Do your research, my favorite is a hair mask, it does wonders!
8. Matcha green tea- green antioxidant and energy potion. Make it with almond milk-yum! You can buy it at your local Whole foods
9. Fruit bowls- one of my favorite things recently (there are plenty of recipes on Pinterest). Make them yourself or you can buy them at the local health food store. My favorite is a “Dragon bowl” from Raw Juice
10. CHANEL nail polish and a matte top coat-> my absolute favorite! Worth the price and they last a long time.
11. Marble laptop cover. So chic and unique.
Don’t forget to follow me on instagram @stilllifestories and @wondersofstyle for more photos and every day to day adventures.